How dental implants from Lynch Dental Center can make you smile again
It’s easy not to smile if you are missing teeth. An incomplete smile can lead to all sorts of problems, including lack of self-confidence and avoiding social situations,. When you don’t have all of your teeth, it can also cause problems enjoying the foods you love and chewing them fully.
Dr. John Lynch, Dr. Sheila Lynch, and Dr. Frances Lynch at Lynch Dental Center in River Forest, IL, and Chicago, IL, offer a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental services, including dental implants, to make you smile again.
These are just a few of the best reasons to choose dental implants to replace your missing teeth:
- Beauty: Dental implant crowns are made of light, reflective materials that mimic the appearance of tooth enamel, so dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Stability: Your bone fuses with the dental implant, firmly embedding and locking it in place, so it never moves around.
- Convenience: You never remove dental implants. They are a permanent, beautiful part of your smile.
- Easy maintenance: You simply brush and floss dental implants, just like your natural teeth, making them a user-friendly solution to replace lost teeth.
- Long-term results: Dental implants will never decay, and the implant crown material resists stains, so your dental implants will stay beautiful for years.
You can choose dental implants whether you have lost a single tooth or multiple teeth. Dental implants are also a great solution for people who have worn dentures for a long time. Implants can provide the stability long-term denture wearers need. A denture is simply snapped in place over the dental implants.
Dental implants have become the most successful surgical implant, with a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. If you want to experience the success of dental implants, it’s time to talk with the experts at Lynch Dental Center. Call (708) 366-6411 to schedule an appointment at the River Forest, IL, office or (312) 263-3235 to schedule an appointment at the Chicago, IL, office today!